Don Costa knows fixing and flipping like the back of his hand. In fact, the Fresno, California native does an average of 100 deals a year and he’s undoubtedly one of the most successful people in the fix and flip game.
If you want to give fix and flip a try, today’s your lucky day. Don not only shared key parts of his real estate journey, he also shared so many tips that can help get your own real estate journey off to an amazing start.
Have a pen and paper handy. You’ll have plenty to take note of!
Other key insights you’ll learn from this episode
- Why building a relationship / friendship is crucial in real estate
- Why consistency is needed to succeed
- How to effectively build relationships with other realtors
- What are the by-products of building relationships with others in the business
- What a pocket listing is
- What type of paid marketing should you go for to score deals
- What you should do when your marketing budget is minimal
- Advise for people who are just starting out
Aside from all the gold nuggets you will learn from this episode, Don also busted one of the most common myths in real estate (no, you don’t need money and credit to get into real estate and Don’s story is proof of that). If you want to learn more, give his Flip Talk podcast a listen. It just might be what you need to duplicate his success!