If you are a regular listener, you’ll be hearing a familiar voice in this episode. For the second time, we talked to Brent Bowers, a wholesaling beast from Colorado.
The husband and doting father of two works full-time in the military and does 12 to 14 hour shifts. However, that didn’t stop him from earning a total of $660, 000 last year doing wholesaling on the side and investing only a couple of hours each day.
So if you’re wondering if you can do wholesaling while working from 9 to 5, you can’t miss this episode. In less than 30 minutes, you’ll learn so many powerful tips and insights; you’ll never look at wholesaling the same way again!
Other key takeaways from this episode:
- Why you should align yourself with the right people
- The importance of having a team that wants to help others
- Why having the right team in place is crucial if you want to grow and scale
- The importance of laying your cards on the table during hiring
- How time blocking can help
- How to say no without saying no
- Why you shouldn’t back down during negotiations
Don’t just take note of the tips given on this episode. Incorporate and implement them and just like Brent, you just might leave your 9 to 5 job and do wholesaling full-time!
- Getting the Money by Susan Lassiter-Lyons
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Rich Dad’s Cashflow Quadrant by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- The Go-Giver by Bob Burg
- Never Split the Difference by Chris Voss