In today’s short but super awesome episode, Tom will remind listeners of two very crucial things—wholesaling is not only real, it is also very easy! In a nutshell, wholesaling is the art of consistently finding discounted properties. And yes, it is as simple and straightforward as it sounds!
Aside from knowing wholesaling is a possibility for you, you will also pick so many gold nuggets from this episode. You better have a pen and paper ready!
- Why you should be a deal finder instead of a deal creator
- Who should give the price of the property first
- What to do when the seller gives the first offer
- Why time management is a fallacy
- The importance of getting a good real estate attorney
- Why you need to talk to people and tell them what you do
- The importance of reading books when you are in the wholesaling industry
- Recommended books you should get your hands on
So many valuable wholesaling information delivered in just 7 short minutes! Truly, this is one episode you better not miss!
- The Four Spiritual Laws of Prosperity by Edwene Gaines
- Rhinoceros Success by Scott Alexander
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- The 10X Rule by Grant Cardone
- The Surrender Experiment by Michael A. Singer
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- Tribes by Seth Godin
- The Dip by Seth Godin