Brooks Everline is a resourceful tribe member from Maryland. What makes his story unique and inspirational? This phenomenal husband and father of 2 has only been wholesaling for 4 months and he’s already amassed a total of $51, 000 in assignment fees! And that’s not even the best part yet. The amazing thing is he’s making a killing while employed full-time!
If you are working full-time but would want to find another lucrative way to bring in some cash, this is one episode you can’t afford to miss! In addition, you’ll also learn the exact method Brooks uses to close deals, the benefits of hiring someone from the family to help, and the game-changing audiobooks he swears by. You better have a pen and paper handy!
Even while working full-time, Brooks has also been doing real estate on the side for the last 2 and a half years. Lately, he has decided to focus on wholesaling. Here’s how he manages to close deals despite having to work 60 hours per week.
- Oftentimes, he spends Mondays accomplishing wholesaling tasks he needs to get done. The rest of the week, tasks are taken care of by his assistant Jade.
- In his absence, Jade makes calls, does follow-ups, and screens calls. If she finds a motivated seller, she’ll send the details over to Brooks.
- Brooks calls or texts seller to ask when’s a good time to get in touch so they can figure out the rest of the arrangements.
While doing wholesaling on the side can seem challenging, it can be done. As long as you stay resourceful and persistent, you’ll definitely get more than you bargained for!
- How Not to Die by by Dr. Michael Greger
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill (audible)
- The Four Spiritual Laws of Prosperity by Edwene Gaines
- Simple Wholesaling
- Collective Genius